Our everyday life starts with a fresh cup of coffee.No one can think of passing a day without drinking a delicious hot coffee. Coffee gives us a boost in mental and physical energy to concentrate on our every day’s work. But this is only possible because of caffeine. caffeine is the necessary elements that make our coffee more tasty and enjoyable. So the more caffeine the coffee will have the tasty it will become, at least that’s what Corportate Coffee seems to tell us.
What is Caffeine: Caffeine is a kind of alkaloid component. It is present in all kind of tea and coffee plants. But the quantity varies from plants to plants. For changing the taste, Tea and Coffee companies add caffeine amount manually. Caffeine contains a large amount of food value. It is even used for making many medicines as well.
● If someone takes almost 100 mg of caffeine with coffee regularly from childhood, he will have sharp memory comparing with others kids of his age.
● It prevents colon related diseases.
● If someone takes 75 mg caffeine before exercise, he will feel a great increase in his energy level.
● Medicines of asthma are made of caffeine. so to prevent asthma, everybody should have at least 150 mg of caffeine daily
● A recent research shows that caffeine prevents kidney stone. so a man should take a minimum of 175 mg of caffeine daily and a woman should take 160 mg of caffeine daily to prevent it
● Taking more than 1000 mg caffeine can cause diarrhea, house and gastric issues
● Doctors prescribe caffeine based Medicine if you have low pressure. so it mainly increases the blood circulation rate in our body. if someone takes more than 750 mg of caffeine per day, He will certainly have high blood pressure.
● we take coffee for feeling relaxed. But if it contains too much Catherine, you will feel depressed without any reason.
So we get a clear picture that we have to be very careful when we are making coffee and read the instructions carefully about how much caffeine contains.
Caffeine quantity in a different style of coffee: A person should not take more than 450 mg of caffeine in a day. so here is a list of how much caffeine is present in different types of coffee so that we can be aware of how much we are taking. But this number can vary from company to company.
1)Boiled Coffee: It is a common style that we take regularly. It contains only 195 mg of caffeine on average. so a person can take up to 3 cups of coffee per day.
2)Instant Coffee: When we are traveling, we carry instant coffee the most as it’s quite easy to make and it clears the boredom of long traveling. keeping this in mind all companies try to keep caffeine level maximum of 80 mg so that a person can take up to 8 cups of coffee per day.
3)Caffe Latte: Caffe latte can bring a smile in someone face after a rough day at work. Especially in the morning or in the evening we take it to boost up our energy level. But it contains almost 190 mg caffeine so try not to take more than two cups in a day or else you might get diagnosed with kidney disease.
4)Brewed Coffee: It contains the maximum number of caffeine than any other. it’s true that brewed coffee remove our anxiety in a bit. But too much of it, even only 2 cups a day can cause severe diseases in our body as it has 310 mg of caffeine
5)Cold Coffee: People taste vary from person to person.Some like hot coffee but some like the cold.Though only a few people like cold coffee, it contains less caffeine than hot ones. A person can take up to five cups of cold coffee where normal ones can be taken up to 3 cups as cold ones have only 90 mg of caffeine.
6)Dark Roast Coffee: Those who like hard licker, Dark roast coffee is the best option for them. As its roasted, it has a little more caffeine than regular ones. It contains almost 120 mg of caffeine in a cup. so it will be wise if you do not take more than two cups of roasted coffee per day.
We can see that there is a different amount of caffeine in different kinds of coffee. so we should be careful about how much caffeine we are taking. By this way, we will be able to stay active and healthy as well.